2018 Boise Spring Parade of Homes is here! What: Local builders showoff the latest in design and new construction technology. Enjoy over a dozen gorgeous homes ready for your
5 Real Estate Facts That May Surprise You
Real estate is so interesting, at least it is to us! Check out these 8 fun real estate facts that you may not have known!
1) Warren Buffet purchased his home for $31,500 back in 1958. He actually still lives in that home!
2) Brass doors disinfect themselves!
3) In Scotland, homeowners paint the front door of their home red when they officially pay off their rent.
4) Monopoly was originally designed to teach people about the broken nature of capitalism.
5) India's richest home is 1 billion dollars. It has 27 floors and has the capacity to hold up to 168 cars.
6) In New York, you legally need to disclose if your home was to believed to be haunted by ghosts in the home inspection.
These are 6 real estate facts that you may have heard of before. Have you heard of some other ones? Comment them below!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
CPR Credit Repair Idaho - Shar Helton Chatting Credit Repair!Hey guys! Here we discuss another great and very important topic, Credit Repair. Shar Helton, Credit Expert with CPR- Credit
Great Meridian location close to everything!1387 White Sands, Meridian – MLS #9868864Great Meridian location close to shopping, schools, and the outdoors. This home has brand new carpet (w
Don’t Miss This Fully Remodeled North End Beauty!812 N 17th St, Boise - MLS #98686638Don’t miss this Gorgeous Remodel in one of Boise’s most desirable areas. FULL Home Remodel